It’s good to be a blogger.
I didn’t know how good it was until my person took me to my first conference – BlogPaws, the gathering place for pet bloggers!
I’ll be writing lots about this great weekend in Salt Lake City (embarrassing admission here, I thought it was Salt LICK City until my person told me I was mistaken) – but let me start by listing my list of the top ten coolest things about it.
- We got to see celebrities: Tillman, the fabulous Skateboarding Dog and Norman the Scooter Dog.
- Lots of SWAG! Toys, snacks, and other goodies everywhere – enough to share with my friends back home.
- I got to lick so many faces!
- I met my first Ferret. Surprisingly, they are quite nice creatures.
- Great food! I got to try lots of cool stuff.
- I got to lick so many faces!!!
- I got to walk on a doggie treadmill. I don’t know why my person thinks it’s boring to do that…I had a great time!
- I got to play fetch with my person in between lectures at the indoor dog park – I think we should have one of these at home. You know, for rainy days…or late nights…or pretty much anytime you have an irresistable urge to play fetch.
- I got to attend all the lectures. Left the note-taking to my person, though…
…I was too busy making friends!
- In case I haven’t mentioned it yet…I got to lick sooooooo many faces!!!!!